This page is dedicated to common issues surrounding a Luna build not being created. If you are experiencing an issue that does not relate to builds consider looking at one of the other pages in this section, which are also listed here.
A lot of times issues can be fixed by simply updating your plugin to the latest version, please make sure to check you are on the latest release version before looking further into this section. More info on how to do this here
This is could be due to a missing default characters in the Font settings tab.
- Make sure that some characters are added to the Alphabet field at the top of the Fonts tab.
- If you have some non-Latin fonts in your project which are included in the Luna build. You can add characters by using the 'Per-font settings' section. Click on the ttf file and add the non-Latin characters at the bottom.
- To be sure that it's some font settings not getting applied which is causing the build error, try to exclude the font files from the project and re-build.
Possible solution step-by-step:
- Open the folder containing the Luna Playable Plugin
- Navigate to
- Open up
- Where it says
<NoWarn>CS0626</NoWarn>replace it with
This could possibly be due to corrupt memory in Unity.
- Restart Unity. If that doesn’t work, try to restart PC / Mac.
This could be because you are trying to compress a lightmap in Luna with PNG-32 compression.
- Use a different compression, such as PNG-8 (You will lose transparency when not using PNG-32).
- Enable “sRGB (Color Texture)“ on the lightmap textures.
- You will need to refactor your code so that it instead uses C# features from C# 7.0 and previous. We have listed workarounds for some of the more commonly used unsupported C# features here.