This page is dedicated to common issues surrounding lighting. If you are experiencing an issue that does not relate to lighting consider looking at one of the other pages in this section, which are also listed here.
A lot of times issues can be fixed by simply updating your plugin to the latest version, please make sure to check you are on the latest release version before looking further into this section. More info on how to do this here
- Keywords in your shaders that pertain to rendering features unsupported in Luna will not appear in the Luna build. E.g. INSTANCING_ON SHADOWS_SCREEN
- As shadows are not currently supported in Luna, they will not be rendered in your build. The absence of your shadow map may be causing your lighting to look off, depending on how you were using it.
- You may have some baked data in Unity, while now you're using real time lighting again.
- The default Graphics API for Unity is metal, but in Luna we have WEBGL. The closest option available in Unity to this is OpenGLES2. If you switch to this Graphics API then you will have a much more accurate preview of how your scene will look in Luna whilst still working on it in Unity.
- Delete the baked lighting data in Unity. (Example of this below)