This page is dedicated to common issues surrounding sprite atlases. If you are experiencing an issue that does not relate to sprite atlases consider looking at one of the other pages in this section, which are also listed here.
A lot of times issues can be fixed by simply updating your plugin to the latest version, please make sure to check you are on the latest release version before looking further into this section. More info on how to do this here
This could be due to the Sprite being in an Atlas and not resized in Luna.
- Make sure the sprite isn't in an Atlas.
- In the Luna Assets > Textures window override the texture with the default image size. (Example below)
If your sprite is contained in Sprite Atlas and you try to get this sprite from the Sprite Atlas, it may come out looking incorrect. This may be due to there not being any tiling because of the Sprite Atlas overriding fields, like SizeInfo of Sprite.
- Cut the needed sprites out of the Sprite Atlas manually using a raster graphics editor of your choice (e.g. Photoshop, Paint), and use the cut out images in place of the Sprite Atlas.
This may be happening due to 'Include in build' Unity sprite field not being ticked, as if it is not it will not be included in the build even if you are only building for Unity.
- Tick the 'Include in build' option in the inspector in Unity.
This may be happening because transparent margins are causing the image to become off centre.
- Remove any transparent margins from the broken sprite.