This page is dedicated to common issues surrounding UI. If you are experiencing an issue that does not relate to UI consider looking at one of the other pages in this section, which are also listed here.
A lot of times issues can be fixed by simply updating your plugin to the latest version, please make sure to check you are on the latest release version before looking further into this section. More info on how to do this here
This may be caused by doing multiple actions with a button on the same frame.
- Wait 1 frame to do the action, as shown below.
This could be caused by Prefab values being taken over Scene values.
- Set camera to Screen Space Overlay.
- Unpack the Prefab.
This could be because the Resources option under Export type has not been ticked for inclusion (As TMP settings are stored inside of the Resources folder).
- Tick the Resources option under Export type. More info on how to do this here.
This could be because Luna handles canvas in a canvas differently than Unity.
- Don't use 2 canvasses stacked in each other.
This occurs do to this behaviour currently being unsupported in the Luna engine.
- Try to use Image.transform.localPosition instead as this can be set. If you are setting the UI Image position from world space position using
Camera.main.WorldToScreenPoint(), you may need to offset the final UI Image pixel position by doing the following: