Once you have enabled capture mode, you can then use the Unity Editor to record your captures.
- Enter Play mode in the editor.
- When the game starts, you will see the Luna replay UI overlaid at the top of the preview.
- You may play the game up until the point where you want the capture to begin. When ready, press "Start recording".
If you wish the capture to record from the moment the game starts, you can use the 'Capture Immediately' option in the Capture UI. More info here.
Play the game.
When you have completed the gameplay you wish to capture, you can press to finish the record.We recommend playing the video for ~5 seconds longer to ensure you have room to edit later.
The UI will now allow you to enter a name for your capture.
- Press save and wait for the confirmation dialogue.
- You can now exit Play mode.