DOTween is an object-oriented animation engine for Unity, available as an open source plugin. For more information, check out the website.
This guide is for developers who are using DOTween in their Unity projects as DLLs.
Luna now automatically handles the usage of the DOTween dll in your project. Therefore, no further actions are required to use DOTween in your playable ad.
If you are using DOTween Pro you will need to add the source C# files for any methods or classes used in your game, to your project's asset folder.
The DOShakeScale function can cause
Array out of range errors in Luna if floats are used for the 'duration' & 'vibrato' inputs.
To avoid this issue arising please ensure that 'duration' & 'vibrato' are set to integers.
- Download or clone the DOTween source code on GitHub.
- In your Unity project remove the following from the DOTween root folder:
- Editor folder
After recompilation you will receive many errors - don’t worry, these will be fixed in the next step!
- Inside the DOTween folder in Unity, create a new folder called “DOTweenSources”
- Navigate to the source code you downloaded in step 1, and move the scripts from the DOTween source folder (_DOTween.Assembly => DOTween) to the newly created folder.
- After importing the script, please delete the Properties folder, and DOTween.csproj.
- At this stage you will still have errors related to missing scripts. In your Resources folder, you will find the DOTweenSettings asset which will have a missing script. Simply drag the DOTweenSettings.cs file (
Demigiant/DOTween/DOTweenSources/Core/DOTweenSettings.cs) into the missing script or locate it using the window.
- Finally, in the Luna Playable window (
Tools/Luna Playable) open the Advanced tab and check the Additional Generic Check setting.
If you use an older version of DOTween (without the modules folder), then there is an additional required step.
- Navigate to the source code you downloaded in step 1, and move the following folders from the DOTween source folder (_DOTween.Assembly) to the DOTween folder in your Unity project:
You must then delete the Properties folder, and DOTween.csproj from these three modules.