The majority of games built in Unity use internal and third-party plugins.
Luna supports the use of these libraries, as long as they are present with their source code versions in the Unity project. Usage of plugins provided in the form of a .NET Library (DLL) file is currently not supported.
We have validated many of the most commonly used plugins, and provided instructions on how to install them for use with Luna in the following examples.
Validated supported plug-ins:
- TextMeshPro 3.0.6 (for Unity 2020 and newer versions), 2.0.0 (for Unity 2019), and 1.3.0 (for Unity 2018)
- Cinemachine: up to version 2.4.0
- Spine: up to version 4.2 beta
- DOTween: up to version 1.2.632
- Zenject: version 8.0.0
- Inverse Kinematics: version 1.4
- A*: click here for our example project
- Newtonsoft (limited support)