This guide is for developers who want to use Luna Playable to create playable ads in Unity.
Luna Playable allows developers to create high-quality Playable Ads in Unity. Using our plugin, you can use the Unity Editor, and even your existing game code, to create a playable experience that will be converted to run on the Luna Game Engine.
Luna supports the majority of features needed to make a high-performing playable ad, but it is not a 1-1 version of the Unity game engine.
Luna Playable Studios includes four core components:
- Exporter - a Unity plugin which enables you to build a playable in Unity, convert and optimise it for HTML5.
- Luna Playground - the frontend UI for marketing teams to create, preview, download playables for all the major ad networks.
- Luna Insights & Playable AI - An add on for Playground which allows marketers to analyse the playable performance, and using AI, create self-optimising ads.
We recommend checking out our full getting started guide when creating your first playable ad.
Here is a quick summary for the steps involved.
- Download the latest plugin from your Luna Playground account.
- Install the Luna Playable plugin for Unity.
- Create your playable ad scene in Unity.
- Convert your scene using the Luna Playable Studio Plugin.
- Use Luna Playground Attributes to tag the game variables you want to edit in Luna Playground.
- Use Luna Playground to create unlimited iterations for ad networks.